Services Which May Not be Available in all ICW offices:
1. Assistance with Private Adoptions and home studies which did not originate in local tribal or state court as a result of dependency hearings.
2. Assistance with juvenile delinquency petitions when the juvenile is not a ward of the tribal child welfare court.
3. Assistance with divorce custody home studies or custody disputes between parents.
4. Assistance with legal fees.
TYPES OF PROGRAMS FOUND WITHIN ICW PROGRAMS:
1.Family Preservation Services (Case Management)
a. In-home family counseling
b. Crisis Assistance
C. Resource referral, such as, parenting classes, budgeting and therapy
2. Investigation of Child Abuse Complaints
a. On State Land (OKDHS)
b. On Indian Land (BIA)
3. Foster Care placement Services
a. Kinship Family Placements
b. Tribal Foster Homes
c. Use State Foster Homes- as required
4. Family Reunification Services
a. Transfer cases to Tribal Court
b. Establish Individual Service Agreements
c. Monitor State Court Cases
d. Provide Children and Family Social Services
5. Permanency Planning
a. Seek to prevent foster care drift
b. Supportive Services for Adoptive Families
c. Qualify Adoptive Placements
6. Research Grant Development
a. Seek additional funding to implement each of the above areas
b. Conduct research to measure the effectiveness and impact of the total ICW program